Quote of the Week:

"It is also said, 'Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both "yes" and "no."'"

Frodo Baggins, The Lord of the Rings (the book)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm baaaack!!!

well, it's been awhile since i've been here. i've either been busy, or i just forget. lol anyways, nothing really happening. just school. :p i had a piano audition at Tarleton State University in Stephenville yesterday (Monday) that went very well. both teachers that listened to me said i did a very good job and were very impressed. so i got the scholarship. mwahahahahaha! don't know how much yet, but at least $2,000! yesssss. i also got to attend their string orchestra rehearsal. it was a lot of fun! i mean, they just started the orchestra this semester, so there were only like 9 ppl (including myself), but i really enjoyed it. plus, it challenged my sight reading abilities. :p hahaha.

well, that's about it right now. now that the audition's over and i have nothing to do....lol. i guess i can practice my piano accompaniment for the choir, since she expects me to do ALL of it. lol :p that's it for now. ttfn!!!

12 comments:

Jonathan said...

hey thanks for the comment :D I'm planning on updating soon once I figure out what to write :-p I'm glad your auditions went well! I've never really heard you play except when you play at church...you should play something for me sometime hehe :D Anyways, tell your sister for me that I said "Willy Wonka"...hahahaha I'm sure she will love it

Emily said...

congratulations on your scholarship! very cool...


uhhh...willy wonka? Oh, I get it...inside joke, right?

Stephanie said...

LOL, Jonathan. I'll be sure and tell Andrea that. mwahaha. She's really gonna hate me now. :p oh, so here's the "joke" behind it for everyone else (especially Emily. lol) so Andrea loves the "Love Comes Softly" movie series, ok? ok. lol and she's madly in love with Willy Lehaye. hehe. you see where this is going now, right? :p so one day i was like "hey, his name's WILLY! like....WILLY WONKA!!! HAHAHA!" and i thought it was really funny, so everytime i saw him or she mentioned him, i called him Willy Wonka, cuz she hated it. yes, i'm evil. mwahahaha.

Stephanie said...

oh, and thanks for the congrats, you two. :) and of course I'll play for you sometime, Jonathan. ;) do you like "Chopstix"? :p

Jonathan said...

chopstix??

Emily said...

ooh ooh I can play chopstix! hahaha...

That is HILARIOUS!! I like the Love Comes Softly movies too.....hahaha!! Willy Wonka? that's too funny.

katherine said...

hey stephanie! just thought i'd let you know about my new blog! this is katherine by the way. :) love ya!

Unknown said...

cool congrats and i also love thoughs movies but the book are better on i bet you have never heard that b4...haha and i know she loves willy.....cause i have talk to her b4 lol she REALLy likes him i will have to call him that now lol

Stephanie said...

wow, i need to update...but i don't have time for it today. :p i promise to do it SOON though. lol oh, and am i right in guessing that "psalm writer" is Faith? cuz i'm a little confused...lol

Unknown said...

LOL YES psalmwriter is Faith!!!! ARENT YOU SO GLAD!!!

Jonathan said...

stephanie!!!me wants an update :-p oh and "i have found the source of the ticking noise, its a pipe bomb! yay!!!" BOOM..."voldermort, voldermort"

Stephanie said...

LOL yes, i'm very glad Faith. lol i didn't know you had a blogger. sweet! :) ROFL @ Jonathan yesssss....that's the best part. hehehe don't worry, i'm about to update. just for you ;)